Sunday, August 7, 2011

Detour Review: The Pearl Cup

One of the things I enjoyed quite a bit when I was living in Los Angeles was a really good cup of coffee from an independent coffee shop.  So I was curious what Dallas had to offer and I'm happy to say that I found a great little cafe called The Pearl Cup on Henderson.  They had lots of fresh-baked goodies which I didn't try, but you can tell the biscotti are homemade by the way the chocolate is dolloped on one side.  I had their Signature Pearl Latte, which was most delicious.  If you order it to stay it will be served with latte art!  (I'm not sure what it would be like to go, but I can't imagine latte art in a paper cup)

The Henderson location is right next to a little gift shop called "We are 1976", which I can recommend perusing, if only to look at the funny designs on the children's bento boxes.

The Pearl Cup
1900 Henderson Ave.
Dallas, TX 75206
(214) 824-9500

No comments:

Post a Comment